What services are done at the IVF Laboratory?
he Center for Reproductive Health & Gynecology has a dedicated IVF Laboratory. The IVF laboratory is FDA compliant; California licensed Tissue Bank, CLIA and CAP certified. Dr. Najmabadi and his staff continually seek to incorporate new and improved laboratory methods and procedures to help patients achieve pregnancy and healthy babies. The following reproductive technologies are available to patients in the On-Site In Vitro Fertilization Laboratory. The doctor and his team have achieved a great success rate that has made our IVF laboratory the focal point of our success.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst Transfer/Freezing
- Freezing / Vitrification of sperm, embryo, and egg
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Family Balancing (Sex Selection)
Why is it beneficial to the patient for the IVF lab to be onsite?
IVF is a very delicate and complex process which is very time sensitive. If the entirety of the procedure can take place at one location, it can reduce the time between harvest, insemination and implantation, therefore increase the potential for successful implantation. Also, there will be no need for any samples, frozen embryos or other information to have to travel, maintain the utmost care and confidentiality to be taken. An onsite laboratory also gives the doctor a lot of control over procedures as well as opportunities for research and development of new and advanced technologies to better aid his patients in their journey towards parenthood. Additionally, patients benefit from Dr. Najmabadi being onsite to personally direct their care during treatment. This means that all of the appointments for evaluations, testing, and screenings, and procedures will take place at the same location, where the patient will know and recognize the team who have been part of the process from the beginning. This more developed relationship can help the patients to feel at ease and in good, knowledgeable and experienced hands.
Improve your chances for a successful IVF with Embryoscope:
- Embryoscope is an advanced time-lapse imaging solution that helps select the best embryos for IVF
- EmbryoScope supports better embryo development by providing an undisturbed culture environment
- EmbryoScope supports improved IVF treatment by providing IVF professionals with a better basis to identifying the embryos with the best chance of resulting in a pregnancy
- EmbryoScope is the most widely adopted time-lapse system worldwide with documented improved clinical outcome.