Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit have been working diligently with local authorities and health facilities to ensure the safety and wellness of its visitors. In addition to implementing extensive wellness and safety protocols, both destinations are fully prepared to assist all travelers who require COVID-19 testing prior to their departure.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• As of January 7, 2021, all air travelers flying to Canada, regardless of citizenship, must present a negative COVID-19 viral test result administered within three days (72 hours) before departure. The test must be performed using either a molecular polymerase chain reaction (PCR) or Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP).
• As of January 26, 2021, all air travelers arriving in the United States will be required to present a negative COVID-19 viral test result administered within three days (72 hours) before departure. The test must be a viral detection test for current infection (i.e. a molecular polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test, nucleic acid amplification (NAAT) test or viral antigen test) approved or authorized by a relevant national authority for the detection of SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 viral test results may be presented to the airline in either paper or electronic form.
• If test results are not presented, passengers will be automatically denied boarding.
• For Canada, all travelers ages five and above are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result.
• For the United States, all travelers age two and above are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result.
To schedule your covid test click on the following link
We offer you test in Punta Mita Hospital, Sayulita Health, and house call service